Vowel/formant synth that uses unstep as a sequencer.
- selects a vowel sound (a,e,i,o,u).
- adjusts the time it takes for the vowel to change smoothly.
- volume, attack, hold, release
- control the amplitude envelope.
- note glide
- controls the time it takes for the pitch to change from one note to the next.
- lfo rate and lfo depth
- adjust a low frequency ‘wobble’ or vibrato effect applied to the pitch.
- opens the sequencer. At the bottom of the unstep sequencer panel are controls for sequencing changes to some of the controls above.